PUBLICATIONS AND RESEARCH WORK
Dr. Binoy P S
- 1. Kamath BJ, Sayoojianadhan Binoy P,Harshvardhan et al. Percutaneous pinning of Supracondylar fractures : A simple modification in technique to minimize growth plate damage. Techniques in Shoulder & Elbow surgery. 11(2) : 33-36, June 2010.
- 2. Kamath BJ,Harshvardhan, Sayoojianadhan Binoy P et al. Innovative nerve approximator from external fixator –A quick fix solution . Techniques in Hand & Upper extremity. September 2011 - Volume 15 - Issue 3 - p 182–184.
- 3. K Ghanashyam Kamath, Jagannath B Kamath, Harshvardhan, Sayoojianadhan Binoy P. New technique of imaging and treatment of pediatric supracondylar humerus fractures without moving injured limb. Techniques in Hand & Upper extremity.September 2011 - Volume 15 - Issue 3 - p 185–187.
- 4. Kamath BJ, Praveen Bharadwaj, Sayoojianadhan Binoy P,Harshvardhan et al. Modified bone tie – A new method for interfragmentary compression for unstable oblique metacarpal and phalangeal fractures. Techniques in Hand & Upper extremity.
- 5. Clinical and MEP correlation of rhomboids as determinant of intact C5 root in brachial plexus injuries. Done as dissertation during Hand Surgery & Reconstructive Microsugery training in Christian Medical College, Vellore. Done as dissertation to Dr MGR Medical University.2013.
- 6. Assessment of Functional outcome in Major Replantations of Upper Limb. Done as Dissertation during FNB training in Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore. 2012.
- 7. A study of bacteriological flora in osteomyelitis and antibiotic sensitivity. Submitted as dissertation to Manipal University. April 2009.